Friday, November 02, 2007

In case you missed it

I have posted about the name game before, but this floated across my desk and I had to pass it along. From the October 27 Telegraph:
"Leonidas Urias Nikkos Angelus Thanos Ianos Choate, born Oct. 9 to Robert and angela (Ruff) Choate of Lizella.
Not only do the initials spell "lunatic," most of the names are mythological demons or Gods. A letter to the editor suggested The Telegraph was pulling a Halloween joke, and the editors responded "It is a real birth announcement." I have to second the writer's question - what were these parents thinking? The child's only escape route is that he can go be "Leo" until he's old enough to hire a lawyer and legally change his name.
--Misty

1 comment:

Crystal Cowboy said...

you are an idiot who speaks before they do thier research..
look up greek baby names.

Leonidas was a king of Sparta

Urias meaning ‘God is light’

Nikkos Meaning:Victory of the people

Angelus meaning: Messenger

Thanos meaning: Immortality

Ianos meaning: God is gracious

Choate meaning: my last name

i wanted to be unique so my childrens initials spell words so what
dont hate me cause you never thought of it first

my girls are M.A.N.I.A.C.'S
my boy's are L.U.N.A.T.I.C.'S

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TOO BAD

WE HAVE CAREFULLY CHOSEN OUR CHILDRENS NAMES AND I ASSURE YOU NONE OF THEM ARE DEMONIC AND MOST OF THEM ARE OF GREEK ORIGIN CAUSE I THIER FATHER IS HALF GREEK.
MY EMAIL IS bobby5487@gmail.com IF ANY ONE ELSE WANTS TO COMMENT
THANK YOU

SINCERELY ROBERT L CHOATE JR