Friday, April 27, 2007

Carryout Critic: Dinner by Design


I know when you're thinking take-out you're not usually thinking of uncooked food. But give it a chance next time and swing by Dinner by Design on Russell Parkway (next door to SubWay). In the cooler you'll find great tasting, healthy meals in ready-to-cook disposable pans.
Last night I spent an hour and a half making up twelve such meals to fully stock my freezer. Everything I touched was fresh, clean and looked so yummy I can't wait to try it all. And better than that - I prepped all my dinners without someone running a Thomas the Train over my foot and someone else cleaned up after me!
So drop in - I recommend the chicken puttanesca, or the tropical cod. If you're looking for comfort food, try the chicken enchilada casserole or the beef brisket Arizona. And if your family loves it as much as mine does, make a reservation and stock up. Menus change every month!
--Misty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Macon, we love Super Suppers on Forsyth. The food is great

misty said...

I reviewed Super Suppers in December. They are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I like to move it move it!