Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Merry New Year!

How can it be nearing mid-January? I'm still stuck somewhere before Christmas - right about the time I should have been mailing cards. Don't ask me how I've gotten here already. The wise men have come and gone with the feast of Epiphany, so I don't think there's any way I can send my "We Three Kings" cards now. Although I just learned from the pastor of St. Joseph's that the feast of the Presentation of the Lord used to be the official Catholic end of Christmas. I KNOW I can have the trees down by February 2nd! As for the cards, they may be transformed to valentines. It's worked before. Perhaps I'm just in denial that Christmas is over. Maybe it's because I know everything has to be put away. Where are the little elves when you need them?
- Liz

No comments: