Friday, June 16, 2006

Scrapbook heaven

I was indulging in a little retail therapy at the Byron outlet shops and - lo and behold - Scrappin' On My Mind has moved in! Apparently, it's been longer than I thought since I last shopped, because the owner says they've been there for a year now!
But I digress. Not only does this shop carry some really neat books, they have accessories for whatever your kid is into - from Winnie-the-Pooh (even classic pooh!) to Thomas and Friends. Nemo, Toy Story, Blue's Clues, bugs, The Little Mermaid, Coca Cola, NASCAR, you name it.
And everyone is welcome in this shop - from toddlers (they have a play space all set up for the kids of shoppers and workshop attendees) to purse puppies (one of whom was being fussed over while I was there!).
So check it out, and drop in on a crop. They'll love having you.
--Misty

No comments: